The winery
La bodega

The winery

In the Ollauri winery district, three old buildings and a spectacular network of underground cellars house Bodegas Ollauri-Conde de los Andes.

  • The winery
The winery

We are in the heart of the Rioja Alta region, a short distance from Haro and Briones, in a small town with a long winemaking history, as witnessed by its 17th and 18th century manor houses.

Since 2014, this winery has taken on the legacy of the old Paternina house and the historic Conde de los Andes brand, one of the great names in Rioja winemaking and wine culture.

Today, with the help of the Murúa family, Bodegas Ollauri-Conde de los Andes takes up a tradition that goes back several centuries. It was in 1894 when Federico Paternina created the modern winery where his ancestors had been making and storing wine since the 15th century.

The winery

Bodegas Ollauri-Conde de los Andes is the sum of respect for the historical heritage, the commitment to the custody of hundreds of thousands of bottles of old vintages and the renovation that symbolises the current range of wines.

Sourced from small plots of old vineyards planted in high places, they represent a new interpretation of Rioja Alta wine under the recovered brand of Conde de los Andes.

La bodega